Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Thorns & Roses

Hey lovelies I have a romantic nail art to share with you all today. I did these for a date I had a few weeks back, too bad dude turned out to be an asshole and all but this nail art was a waste of my time. Im glad I can laugh about it now! Oh well you live and learn.
  The base for this nail art is Zoya Livingston. I am in love with this red! The formula was perfection, both coats dried fast to a super shiny finish without top coat.
  The rose and thorn stamp is Moyou pro plate xl # 13. If you haven't noticed lately I've become obsessed with Moyou London stamping plates. Moyou london is known for Impeccable detail and amazing customer service and satisfaction. I've yet to purchase a plate from them that  didn't live up to my expectations. Zoya nail polishes retail for $9.00 and can be purchased at ulta or from zoya's website. Moyou stamping plates retail for $11.99 and can be bought from Amazon or Moyou London's website. Hope you enjoyed, thanks.
                                   Love
                                   Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment